Having a hard time coming up with a gift for the woman who has everything? My all time favorite gift is always a nice letter from my kids but for something extra and fun, here is my Mother's Day Gift Guide 2017.
1. Paper Source - personalized notebook. I carry notebooks with me everywhere. In a past life I was a ballerina so how perfect is this little pad?
2. A Thing Created - personalized stationary. I love this etsy designer's customizable stationary.
3. Book of the Month Club - I'm not a huge fan of subscription boxes but this one, I love a lot.
4. Away - the perfect carry on. As we get ready for the summer travel season, I'm giving this suitcase a try. It's design is super chic and it even comes with a built in charger.
5. Lo & Sons - the OMG in Heather Slate Blue. My favorite travel tote bag (which also holds my Closet Styling kit on client appointments) comes in a gorgeous new denim-y blue.
If giving the busy woman in your life an experience is more your flavor, gift certificates are available for my style packages. Learn more about my signature service - the Sort, Shop & Style - here. Or call me, I'm happy to answer any questions you have! I can be reached at 917-912-5376.